Raised Flooring System with Solid, 3/4" Hardwood
Price Per Square Foot
• Can be Reused Multiple Times
• Durable Wear Surface
• Installs on Spring-Mounted Tracks for Fast,
• Raised for Convenient Wire Management
• Very Durable
• Available in Beautiful Maple and Kempas
• Can be Used Indoors and in Covered Outdoor Areas
Warning: Last items in stock!
An easy, stress-free and economical way to use real hardwood flooring for exhibits and events! This beautiful, award-winning flooring features solid 3/4" hardwood on spring-mounted tracks for easy setup, dismantle and reuse.
The durable track system allows for the natural expansion and contraction of the hardwood so you don't have to worry about buckling, even in covered outdoor areas. It also provides convenient wire management.
The lead time for the Hardwood Flooring System is 15 Days.
Exhibit Weight varies depending on the packaging and the shipping method. Variables include but are not limited to:
Electrical, Cord, and Wire Management varies depending on the display and each exhibitor's requirements. When ordering your trade show display, consider the following electrical/wire management issues and discuss your options with an exhibit professional:
• Inline vs. Island Displays
• Lead Retrieval Devices
• Computer and Monitor Cables
• Demo Equipment
• Overhead Lighting
• Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
• Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
• Flooring and Electrical Wiring
• Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
• Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
• Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords
By reviewing your wiring options BEFORE you order your display, you'll save TIME and MONEY and ensure your exhibit exceeds your expectations and your installation is trouble-free.
* required fields